- 6:00 am - 11:00 am
Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) is one of the highly demanded Programmes offered by the Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University. The Programme is designed to address national and international needs of management education with the aim of developing efficient and capable manpower for business, government and social sectors. The course design ensures a greater degree of flexibility that allows incorporating latest development of theory and practice in management around the world.
This Programme is based on semester system, which covers 4 years: spread over eight semesters. Each semester consists of 16 weeks of intensive study. The Programme covers 120 credit hours. The curricular structure includes business tool courses, business foundation courses, computer courses, focus area courses and elective area courses as well.
This programme is focused on problem-based learning along with interactive lectures, students' presentations, case studies, projects and industrial visits. The teaching faculty shall determine the appropriate teaching-learning methods for each course. The Programme specifically claims its significance of addressing the challenges ahead of youth unemployment, social unjust and unrest, worker obsoleteness, and urgency of innovative entrepreneurship and management in the 21th century. The massive skills mismatch and information gap in job market, presenceO? the seekers thar job creators are others dimensions Of its focused significance.
Why Study BBM at Lincoln?
There is a need of skillful and capable manager in the days ahead. A skilled manager only springs in a certain environmental and institutional Programme context. A well-crafted professional Programme like this is not a total solution, but delivery context of the Programme is more praiseworthy. There is a clear need of innovative management education practice to use experiential learning opportunities to ensure that the next associates of business managers can operate in a contemporary, dynamic and complex business environment. There is a strong hope that this Programme opens ample avenues of experiential learning for future managers. At Lincoln we provide codusive environment through modern approaches. These are the reasons to choose and to be at Lincoln.
Objective of BBM:
BBM program is designed with the following objectives:-
Develop students' skills in creative thinking, decisionmakin, leadership,communication,and gain understanding of operations and change.
Develop students' understanding of entrepre neurship and innovation, and effective man agement of business operations in a dynamic business environment.
Prepare students for professional life to work as business manager and entrepreneur.
Semester I (15 Credit Hours)
- ECO 211 Introductory Microeconomics
- ENG 211 English I
- MGT 201 Principles of Management
- MTH 211 Business Mathematics I
- SOC 201 Sociology for Business
Semester II (15 Credit Hours)
- ACC 201 Financial Accounting
- ECO 212 Introductory Macroeconomics
- ENG 212 English II
- MTH 212 Business Mathematics II
- PSY 201 Psychology
Semester III (15 Credit Hours)
- ACC 211 Computer Based Financial Accounting
- ENG 213 Business Communications
- FIN 211 Basic Finance
- SOC 202 Nepalese Society and Politics
- STT 211 Business Statistics
Semester IV (15 Credit Hours)
- ACC 212 Accounting for Decision Making
- FIN 212 Financial Management
- MGT 202 Human Resource Management
- MKT 201 Fundamentals of Marketing
- RCH 201 Business Research Methods
Semester V (15 Credit Hours)
- ACC 213 Corporate Taxation in Nepal
- Focus Area Course I
- MGT 203 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 205 Operations Management
- MGT 214 Legal Environment of Business
Semester VI (15 Credit Hours)
- Focus Area Course II
- IT 212 Database Management
- MGT 206 Business Environment in Nepal
- MGT 207 International Business
- MGT 209 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Semester VII (15 Credit Hours)
- Elective Course I
- Focus Area Course III/span>
- Focus Area Course IV
- IT 211 E-commerce
- MGT 208 Business Strategy
Semester VIII (15 Credit Hours)
- Elective Course II
- Elective Course III
- Focus Area Course V
- Project Report Writing Or Internship