- 6:00am - 9:00 am
The objective of the MBS program is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management. Upon graduation, a student should be able to function as a manager in business, industry, entrepreneur, government and non-government sectors, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management. The teaching methodologies are based on lectures, group work and projects and presentations on free topics which is relevant to business social development.
FIRST SEMESTER (15 Credit Hours)
- MKT 511 Marketing Management 3 Cr.
- ECO 512 Managerial Economics 3 Cr.
- MSC 514 Statistical Methods 3 Cr.
- MGT 515 Organizational Behavior 3 Cr.
- MGT 519 Managerial Communication 3 Cr.
SECOND SEMESTER (15 Credit Hours)
- FIN 510 Financial Management 3 Cr.
- MGT 513 Human Resource Management 3 Cr.
- MSC 517 Production and Operations Management 3 Cr.
- ACC 517 Management Accountancy 3 Cr.
- MGT 518 Business Environment 3 Cr.
THIRD SEMESTER (15 Credit Hours)
- ACC 519 Accounting for Financial and Managerial Decision and Control 3 Cr.
- MSC 521 Research Methodology 3 Cr.
- MGT 522 International Business 3 Cr.
- MGT 524 Entrepreneurship 3 Cr.
- Specialization Course (Any One from Group A)
- FIN 687 Financial Derivatives and Market 3 Cr.
- FIN 688 Corporate Finance 3 Cr.
- ACC 685 Corporate Taxation 3 Cr.
- ACC 686 Cost Management 3 Cr.
- MGT 687 Recent Trends in Management 3 Cr.
- MGT 688 Organizational Theory 3 Cr.
- MKT 691 Advertising and Promotion Management 3 Cr.
- MKT 692 Rural Marketing 3 Cr.
FOURTH SEMESTER (15 Credit Hours)
- MGT 523 Strategic Management 3 Cr.
- Specialization Course (Any Two from Group B)
- FIN 685 Financial Markets and Institutions 3 Cr.
- FIN 686 International Financial Management 3 Cr.
- FIN 689 Investment Management 3 Cr.
- FIN 690 Insurance: Theory and Practice 3 Cr.
- FIN 691 Commercial Bank Management: Theory and Practice 3 Cr.
- MKT 685 Consumer Behavior 3 Cr.
- MKT 686International Marketing 3 Cr.
- MKT 687Brand Management 3 Cr.
- MKT 688Sales Management 3 Cr.
- MKT 689 Retail Management 3 Cr.
- MKT 690Services Marketing 3 Cr.
- ACC 687 Contemporary Auditing 3 Cr.
- ACC 688Accounting Theory and Financial Reporting 3 Cr.
- ACC 689 Management Control Systems 3 Cr.
- ACC 690Balance Scorecard: A Tool for Performance Measurement 3 Cr.
- MGT 685 Organizational Development and Change 3 Cr.
- MGT 686Quality Management 3 Cr.
- MGT 689 Performance Management 3 Cr.
- MGT 690 Leadership and Communication 3 Cr.
- MGT 525 Dissertation 6 Cr.
The students must have completed their Bachelors' Level Examinations to get admission in the college. CMAT Examination, conducted by TU is mandatory. Apart from this, they must possess the behavioral qualities to maintain the standard as a student.